We want to see how your students had fun over lockdown
The idea of being cooped up at home for four weeks was a little scary at first, but after a couple of days, Kiwis found a new rhythm. Kids got stuck into doing their schoolwork online, and teachers adapted to a new way of delivering lessons.
To keep the Isometric team upbeat and having fun ‘at work’, we got creative and assigned a new theme to our weekly team meetings. The photos are pretty funny! Now we want to see what your students did to have fun over lockdown – and there are some awesome prizes involved.
The Isometric Lockdown Photo Competition
Whether they baked a gazillion loaves of banana bread (and took a photo of them all!), gave dad a makeover, or learnt how to do a backflip on the trampoline, we want your students to send us photos of their time in lockdown – and the best ones will win!
This photo competition is free to enter and open to all staff and students from Years 0-10 in New Zealand schools. Your school needs to register before it can start sending in photos and students can enter one photo into each category only.
Here’s a list of the categories:
- · Bubble life. Show us your snaps of you and your whanau hanging out.
- · Funniest moments. What had you rolling around in fits of laughter – maybe you dressed up the dog in sunglasses?
- · Learning something new. Send us photographic evidence of your awesome new skills – baking, cartwheeling, or fort-building.
- · Spreading kindness. Did you make your parents breakfast in bed or drop off your neighbour’s groceries? We want to see!
The winning photos from each category (as well as the runners-up) will be displayed in a local gallery. All entries will appear in our online photo exhibition.
How to enter:
- Register your school to participate.
- Once your students have picked their best shots, send them to us and fill in the entry form.
The competition opens on Friday 12th June 2020 and closes on Friday 31st July 2020. We have a panel of judges who will make the final decision, and the winners will be announced the week commencing Monday 17th August 2020.